phome poutfitspdiypphotographypthriftingprecipes pbeautyppartiespinspirationpmusicpsummer

July 5, 2012

Weekend Getaway {Grand Haven}

This weekend I visited my friend Emily in Grand Haven.
We had a ton of fun running around and doing all sorts of things.Untitled
Old Navy sunglasses // Many Belles Down top // thrifted shorts // Alloy sandals

To be perfectly honest,
I loved this outfit so much that I ended up wearing it two days in a row...

PicMonkey Collage
1 one of the best glasses I've ever found (regretting not buying it) // 2 me
3 frozen yogurt with raspberries and homemade granola // 4 cheddar apple bacon burger
5 sky // 6 feet // 7 looking out on the gravel pit // 8 pond by the gravel pit 
9 open road // 10 Rosy Mound // 11 swimming // 12 addicting passion tea
13 street art // 14 sunset // 15 sailboat // 16 Fricano's


If you're in the area, I would highly suggest visiting Rosy Mound, the pier, and Fricano's.
Each have their little quirks but are completely worth it. Rosy is a long but beautiful hike down to a secluded beach, the pier is always crammed but provides the best view of the sunset, and Fricano's only takes cash but has amazing pizza.


PicMonkey Collage


chloesignature

No comments:

Post a Comment

please leave a comment, preferably including your email address or website. we always read our comments and would be more than happy to chat with you!