phome poutfitspdiypphotographypthriftingprecipes pbeautyppartiespinspirationpmusicpsummer

June 28, 2012

insta-gratification // MSU orientation

MSU
1 // the best brownie I think I've ever had
2 // Arnold Palmers with Alicia #twins
3 // Sparty with the Spartan statue
4 // the view from one of the dorms at 7 am

First off, I got instagram! Feel free to follow me @chloeaalsburg

Secondly, sorry for slacking!
I've been busy busy busy. Alicia and I just got home from orientation!
It was really great. I changed my major from no preference to Interior Design and my schedule is wonderful! I know what neighborhood I'll be living in, who my roommate is (she's Indian!), and what my classes will be. Overall, I'm really excited to start college.

chloesignature

No comments:

Post a Comment

please leave a comment, preferably including your email address or website. we always read our comments and would be more than happy to chat with you!