phome poutfitspdiypphotographypthriftingprecipes pbeautyppartiespinspirationpmusicpsummer

June 1, 2012

swing dancing

thrifted dress // Old Navy shoes // Target sunglasses
thanks to my sister Alexis for taking these.

Every Tuesday in downtown Grand Rapids my sister and I try to go swing dancing. I've known how to for a few years now because we have an awesome group at school that meets to learn how. 

This dress was perfect to dance in because of the length. I had picked it up earlier that day at the thrift store Chloe loves so dearly, and the one that I happen to work at. Which is bad for my wallet because I have bought something each time I have worked. Oops. I do want to shorten this dress just because midi length dresses are not for me.


PS. please ignore the spots on my legs. while cleaning out the woods for the tea party I discovered some poison ivy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

please leave a comment, preferably including your email address or website. we always read our comments and would be more than happy to chat with you!