phome poutfitspdiypphotographypthriftingprecipes pbeautyppartiespinspirationpmusicpsummer

June 11, 2012

bye, bye birdies

 These little guys have been perched in a nest outside my front door for quite some time now, and today they flew the coop. Its was really cool to watch. My whole family has been keeping an eye on them and we were all so excited. I wish I could have gotten a better picture before they all left, I just could never get up to the correct angle because the nest was on the porch light. 
I also got to pick the first batch of blackberries, so I made some flavored water for myself.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like some lovely summer adventures!

    I've been black berry picking a couple times, and since then I just haven't been able to look at black berries the same way... I used to love them, but now I'll gladly take raspberries instead!

    ReplyDelete

please leave a comment, preferably including your email address or website. we always read our comments and would be more than happy to chat with you!