phome poutfitspdiypphotographypthriftingprecipes pbeautyppartiespinspirationpmusicpsummer

June 13, 2012

floral fun (a lesson in print mixing)

thrifted shirt // moms bracelet // Forever 21 skirt // Mossimo Supply Co sneakers

I'm not big on taking risks in my outfits, but when it comes to print mixing, I don't really think it matters. If both prints are floral, I say go for it! Who cares if you look like an old granny's wardrobe blew up on you?

I'm slowly learning that life is no fun without small risks.

chloesignature

1 comment:

  1. Aw what a pretty outfit! I love that skirt with that blouse! I looks so gorgeous together. <3

    I like mixing prints sometimes. It's not my favorite look, but it's fun to try sometimes. :D

    ReplyDelete

please leave a comment, preferably including your email address or website. we always read our comments and would be more than happy to chat with you!