phome poutfitspdiypphotographypthriftingprecipes pbeautyppartiespinspirationpmusicpsummer

June 15, 2012

the crane wives

The Crane Wives
Alicia and I really enjoyed watching the Crane Wives play live last night. Their original music is wonderful, but they also did two beautiful covers, one of  "Dog Days Are Over" by Florence + the Machine and one of "Home" by Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros.
If you get a chance, I would definitely go see them!
IMG_2977new
The Crane Wives play indie-folk music (which I love!), and kind of remind me of a mix between Sisters 3 and A Fine Frenzy.
We also bought their cd and I can't wait to put it on my iPod.
IMG_2925new
But don't trust me, take a listen below!
Feel free to visit their website (here) to learn more about them!
chloesignature

No comments:

Post a Comment

please leave a comment, preferably including your email address or website. we always read our comments and would be more than happy to chat with you!