phome poutfitspdiypphotographypthriftingprecipes pbeautyppartiespinspirationpmusicpsummer

May 17, 2012

Comfortably Classy

thrifted shirt // Forever 21 necklace // Anthropologie cords // Alloy sandals

It has been a really long week. I had AP Gov practice tests on monday, then the actual test on tuesday. Today is my mom's birthday (Happy 50th!) and I have Relay for Life tomorrow. Not to mention my school is threatening to take away senior release.
All I really want to do is be done with this year.
Ohh! Also, I received my yearbook today and it's so awesome! I had so much fun working on it, but I'm glad the stress is over. They are so nice though. Every year we have a section devoted to baby pictures where parents can place a photo and a message to their senior.
I started crying when I read mine, so typical of my parents to use word play.
Ahh, I love them very, very much.
Plus, how cute am I?!?

chloesignature

No comments:

Post a Comment

please leave a comment, preferably including your email address or website. we always read our comments and would be more than happy to chat with you!