phome poutfitspdiypphotographypthriftingprecipes pbeautyppartiespinspirationpmusicpsummer

May 16, 2012

As It Comes to a Close...

I just whipped this up today as part of a memoir I'm required to write for my AP Lit class.
The more I think about the fact that I'm graduating soon, the more nervous and excited I get, which is expected of course, but I can't believe how quickly this year has passed! I only have seven days left of my senior year! And most of that time I won't even be doing anything. I have Senior Give Back day and Senior Honors Night on Tuesday, then on Wednesday are a few exams, and then Thursday is my last day. Thursday just consists of the Senior Breakfast and getting senior release forms signed and getting out! But the point is, thinking about everything I've done in High School, reliving the good and bad, has motivated me even more to make this summer the best yet!

chloesignature

No comments:

Post a Comment

please leave a comment, preferably including your email address or website. we always read our comments and would be more than happy to chat with you!