phome poutfitspdiypphotographypthriftingprecipes pbeautyppartiespinspirationpmusicpsummer

May 24, 2012

Endings and Beginnings

borrowed shirt // handmade necklace // charlotte russe (dress) skirt // thrifted loafters

Today was wonderful. I am finally done with school and spent the extra time that I had thrift shopping and swimming. (Unfortunately, my arms are super sun burned and really painful). I still have not found that I am sad about graduating, leaving and starting new at college. I wanted to feel a difference when I walked out of school this morning but I still feel just like I did when I walked into school for the first time in the fall. Maybe it will hit me at commencement but for now everything will just happen at the same pace.

 On Chloe and my thrifting escapades I found a lot of really great stuff. I love finding good stuff.
earrings ($0.25) // necklace ($0.75) // bows (9 for $1.50)
but these ended up being free
shoes ($4.00)
various fabrics ($4.50)

All in all, I say it was a pretty productive trip for the thrift store we visited. Especially because its been a while since they restocked.

And finally to end my day, I made myself a wonderful dinner.

 balsamic chickpeas, deviled eggs and tomatoes with feta.

aliciasignature

1 comment:

  1. This outfit looks gorgeous! I love the skirt and the necklace too.
    And congrats for the school, I whish you a happy summer! c:

    xoxo
    -Maia
    http://carnivalfight.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

please leave a comment, preferably including your email address or website. we always read our comments and would be more than happy to chat with you!