phome poutfitspdiypphotographypthriftingprecipes pbeautyppartiespinspirationpmusicpsummer

July 26, 2012

lace love

IMG_4540new
IMG_4528new
IMG_4541new
IMG_4545
IMG_4538new
IMG_4544new
thrifted top // DIY thrifted short // Bamboo sandals

chloesignature

Sidenote: I'm about to be super busy. I leave tomorrow for Sleepy Bear. Once I get back, I have plans with my boyfriend, and then with Alicia who will be back from France! Wednesday I might be doing a bit of job shadowing, and Thursday Licia and I are working a cancer walk as Finch Photography! I'm also getting a MacBook Pro and Photoshop somewhere in there, which means I'll be working on a new layout! Basically, I'm going to have no time to edit the hundreds of pictures I'm about to take, or work on the layout. And my roommate will be visiting from India on August 11th! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

please leave a comment, preferably including your email address or website. we always read our comments and would be more than happy to chat with you!