phome poutfitspdiypphotographypthriftingprecipes pbeautyppartiespinspirationpmusicpsummer

June 2, 2012

open

shirt Wet Seal // necklace, skirt and cardigan Forever 21
tights Target // shoes Old Navy

Today Chloe and I ventured to a total of seven open houses for our friends that are graduating with us tomorrow. I am exhausted. I love this outfit but the wind was so crazy today that a skirt was a terrible idea. Oh well. 

Tomorrow a chapter of my life ends, I'm graduating. My sister and I are singing tomorrow for my congregation for the last time and then she gets to read half of the graduating class' names. It's an new exciting adventure and I can't wait. Unfortunately I have to figure out a good way to hide my poison ivy that is slowly taking over my legs. Thank goodness that it was cool enough today to wear tights.


1 comment:

  1. You look darling!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

please leave a comment, preferably including your email address or website. we always read our comments and would be more than happy to chat with you!