phome poutfitspdiypphotographypthriftingprecipes pbeautyppartiespinspirationpmusicpsummer

June 22, 2012

lost & found

IMG_3627new
brown
IMG_3601new
blue
IMG_3610new
(when I realized this frog was wearing a sombrero, I couldn't stop laughing)
cups
my cup obsession comes out!

lost & found
(aka vintage anthropologie)
IMG_3630new
IMG_3634new
IMG_3652new
collage
IMG_3666new
mirror with embedded with map
IMG_3660new
I can't really express how much Alicia and I loved Lost & Found.
Its sad to admit, but we were squealing with happiness. Seriously. It was beautiful.
IMG_3668
If you're in the Grand Rapids area, I highly suggest you visit them.
Visit their Facebook for more information!

chloesignature

1 comment:

  1. This place looks like heaven! I'd love to visit there. So many cool. interesting items! The frog wearing the sombrero is so cute!

    ReplyDelete

please leave a comment, preferably including your email address or website. we always read our comments and would be more than happy to chat with you!