phome poutfitspdiypphotographypthriftingprecipes pbeautyppartiespinspirationpmusicpsummer

May 31, 2012

Nautical Stripes with Coral

thrifted necklace // Target tank

I love this color combo so much that I felt it deserved a post.
So please disregard my awkward "take a picture of yourself sitting in the truck at the gas station" picture and the fact that you can only see the top half of my body...

Yesterday I was out and about all day so I didn't get a chance to take an actual outfit photo, and besides who cares about my jeans?

I hope your week is a little less hectic than mine! I'm off to commencement rehearsal soon!

chloesignature

No comments:

Post a Comment

please leave a comment, preferably including your email address or website. we always read our comments and would be more than happy to chat with you!