phome poutfitspdiypphotographypthriftingprecipes pbeautyppartiespinspirationpmusicpsummer

May 3, 2012

Ethereal Lace

lace dress from Urban Outfitters // sandals from Alloy

Today was absolutely beautiful.
The heat was a bit stifling (80 degrees!), but currently its raining, so it's cooled off a bit. I think that's what I love the most about spring, it goes from sunshine and heat to a nice cool rain. Most girls would say they dislike the rain because it messes up their hair, but me, I adore it. I love laying in bed and listening to the pitter-patter of the rain drops, I love driving in it, and running in it, and just about anything else.

Today's Playlist:

-Chloe

No comments:

Post a Comment

please leave a comment, preferably including your email address or website. we always read our comments and would be more than happy to chat with you!