phome poutfitspdiypphotographypthriftingprecipes pbeautyppartiespinspirationpmusicpsummer

April 13, 2012

The Windy City

They call it the Windy City for a reason. Chicago wasn't that cold, but boy was the wind painful. I've never wanted a coat so badly (and remember I live in MI).

I'll keep this short and sweet...
 deep dish pizza at Gino's East

 chocolate volcano at Rainforest Cafe

 in a yellow submarine at the Shedd Aquarium

it has been decided that we are getting rid of are cats and purchasing an otter

I had an Audrey Hepburn moment at Tiffany's // I have a weird obsession with seahorses

I did quite a bit of shopping in Chicago as well. I spent $200.
I got some really good deals though, so it was worth it.
If you plan on heading to Chicago for some shopping, I would definitely suggest hitting Seek Vintage and the Urban Outfitters that Chaplinnn works at.

Seek Vintage
1432 W Chicago Ave

Urban Outfitters
2352 North Clark St

-Chloe

No comments:

Post a Comment

please leave a comment, preferably including your email address or website. we always read our comments and would be more than happy to chat with you!